- Diameter: 8 mm to 63 mm
- Electrical Conductivity: > 100% (IACS)
- Elongation: > 30%
- Copper Rod is the primary raw materials for the manufacture of a wide range of a electrical cables, wires with applications including power transmission, data and signal cables, control and instrumentation cables, general wiring in all buildings, transformers, motors and enameled wire.
- Multi strand drawing machines.
- Strips being made with conform process.
- Telecom industry cables, requiring high electrical conductivity,, good weldability, tight physical tolerance and very clean product.
- Used for earthing all kinds of buildings and structures.
- Wires, cables and conductors for energy and heat transfer system e.g. solar and thermal panels.